Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crib



He had about one inch of room left lengthwise in his bassinette, so we had to go ahead and buy the crib. Thankfully, we put it together in one afternoon without much trouble. Joseph is wonderful with instructions. If I had to put it together on my own, Daniel would be sleeping in a box or a drawer. Our friends at Woodmont gave us the bedding set and the Miller lab gave us funds for the crib. Somehow I didn't make it to NC with a matching crib sheet (that's why there is a blue fitted sheet). I will get a matching one soon.

So far he's had two nights in the crib. He's woken up both nights, but I think that is just part of the game and not related to a new bed. But who knows.

2 comments:

Makiri said...

Hi! Oh, Daniel has grown so much.
How do you like Durham?
Thank you for dropping me an e-mail. I will write to you soon.

Lori, Jason, Nico, Alex and Bella said...

Love the crib! Daniel looks more and more like Joseph. Wish we could just hold little Daniel and pinch those cheeks (but not too hard.) :)