Monday, June 15, 2009

First Hair Cut June 15, 2009

 
 
 
 


Well, we finally cut his gorgeous hair. I've been putting it in a front ponytail for quite awhile, maybe months, so that he could see. I haven't minded a bit when strangers in public said, "What a beautiful little girl!" or when people at church and friends encouraged me to cut it. However, in the last few days his "second bangs"- those little wisps of hair that won't fit in the ponytail- have grown down into his face. So, even WITH the front ponytail he can't see. This morning after breakfast we wet his hair, and Joseph distracted him with combs while I cut three times in the front. I haven't measured it, but I think the locks are about 3 inches long. He looks so precious, even more like Joseph, if that's possible.
We made a video, so hopefully Joseph will get it up soon. P.S. The blotches on his face are bug bites- they are much better than they were yesterday. I put bug stuff all over him, except for his face. I'll know next time...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

happybottom said...

Hi Joseph, Betsy, and adorable Daniel. Daniel is beautiful and so are you and Joseph. I miss you all. Please call me when you get a chance and let me know how everybody is doing. Eugene and Jennifer are doing fine.

happybottom said...

Betsy Happy Bottom is Gladys Lake.