Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TOOTH!!!!!

The biggest breaking news around here is Daniel's new tooth. We felt it for the first time on his four month birthday, September 25th. We think it came out the day before when we were taking out the trash. He had a really big crying jag that we couldn't figure out. We are guessing it was the tooth coming through. It is on the bottom in the front, a bit to his right. Now we think there may be another tooth coming soon because Daniel will grab our finger and put it directly on his tooth and rub. Then he moves our finger to the back left side of his mouth and rubs. So, we think it might be another tooth. Anyway, we are happy for him. I am surprised because I thought teeth wouldn't come until seven months or so. Oh well. I hope he doesn't bite me while we are nursing. But my friend said that it will only happen once and my reaction will cause him not to do it again. I am hoping that is true!!
Another thing that is happening now is pinching. Daniel grabs me (my arm, my neck, my eyebrow, my everything) and squeezes as tightly as he can. It really hurts. The funniest part is that he doesn't do it to Joseph at all; just me. Strange, huh. It looks like I have a little kitten because I have scratches all up my arms.
As I type he is reaching for the keyboard, so I'm going to let him type a bit.

Daniel's first typing=
c m mnj frg g jn

I am pretty sure that means "all is well, and I am about to scratch my mother to death. See you later."

That's all for now. More later.

1 comment:

Kathey Wiles said...

HAHA so I'm FINALLY going to comment on here!
Glad to see you all are doing well.
Betsy-I LOVE baby wearing!!! It's so nice to have them RIGHT THERE!!! I wore Amy quite a bit, especially when we were out.