Monday, February 14, 2011

Newest Sweetheart-Valentine's Day 2011




Here is our newest sweetheart, James Flower. Daniel's little brother or sister will come in May. We are 26 weeks pregnant. We are letting it be a surprise, but Daniel is SURE it's a girl, and he's named it Flower. Our boy names is probably James, so we're calling it James Flower. Daniel can talk to the baby by putting his finger in my belly button. He teaches it words, reads books to it, and tells us what it is saying.

We are so excited! If you look back in the blog, you can see a picture of me at 26 weeks with Daniel wearing the same clothes.

3 comments:

tomoyo said...

What a great piece of news! I'm so excited, too. I'm sure that Daniel is so happy to be the big brother.
Actually, Yuki named her sister Yumiko after the author of her favorite book.

Miranda said...

Awww you look so cute! I looked back at the pictures and you look almost exactly the same! I'm going to have to try to remember to do that if I get pregnant again!

Carlos Owens said...

Hi Betsy & Joseph,
Just thrilled with you about the new baby! You look so good and great to hear the wonderful development of Daniel, doing great!! Haven't checked in a while- had total mastectomy & now on chemo- which is miserable. The Lord walks with me.
Praying for blessed future.
Love, Myrtice