Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mama, Tell Daniel Please

We were reading a book the other day, and there was a picture of cattails in it. We had a big time playing with cattails at the park one day, so I wondered if Daniel would remember the word "cattails." I showed him the picture, and said, "Look! You have played with this before. Do you remember what it is? What is it called?" He thought for a minute, then looked at me and said calmly, "Mama, tell Daniel please." So, I told him and we talked about our day playing with cattails.

When we came home from Tn, Daniel's friend Ariana and her mom picked us up at the airport. I told Daniel that morning that we were having a surprise friend pick us up. Then, when we got to baggage claim, I told him to guess who was coming to pick us up. He guessed Buxton and then Bob. I said, "Nope, it's not them. Guess who it is. Who do you think is coming to pick us up?" He said, "Mama, tell Daniel please." So, I told him. He was thrilled because he loves Ariana's snacks.

No comments: